spicy resources for spicy young writers
for young writers looking to get started:
- get Microsoft Suite for free. you can use your student email and get word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- word > google docs for 20+ pages of work (docs lags!)
- read whatever you're feeling.
- read your works out loud to yourself. you will feel prouder of what you have done and how it sounds rolling off of the tongue.
- print out your favorite poems and annotate with your favorite pen.
- if you can, do this with a warm cup of tea or milk, and get a blanket.
- write something only you can write.
- love your work, even when it's cringy.